Home and Contents

What is home and contents insurance?

Home insurance can protect you from financial risk if your home is damaged or destroyed and can also cover your home’s contents if they are damaged, lost or stolen.  You can take out cover for specific listed events only or for wider accidental damage cover, depending on your needs.

Who should consider it?

If your home and its contents were damaged or destroyed in a natural disaster or accident, or all your valuables were stolen, could you afford to replace them? If not, home insurance can help.

Home & contents insurance can even protect you against legal liability if someone is injured on your property.


Getting a quote

As a broker, Guild Insurance Plus will act for you, assessing your situation and suggesting a policy that suits your needs.   

If you wish to have one of our brokers contact you to arrange suitable quotes for your home and contents insurance please complete and return the (below) form or email info@guildinsuranceplus.com.au with your name and contact details and a Guild Plus Broker will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours or the next business day, whichever is sooner.

If you would prefer to speak to one of our brokers to discuss your enquiry you can contact us directly on 1300 253 943.


Home and contents enquiry form




* Please note that we are unable to provide a quote effective in the past or more than 30 days from today's date.



Property address details


Cover Type